Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bacon Chocolate Bar?

Bacon Bar
I'm waiting in line at Whole Foods with a basket of organic veggies when I notice a new display of chocolate bars. The one that caught my attention is the one pictured above- a BACON FLAVORED chocolate bar! I was like WTF? Am I hallucinating? Am I still at Whole Foods or have I been transported to an alternate universe? I wonder what the marketing meeting was like. Did someone stand up suddenly and say, "Hey I know! Let's combine BACON and CHOCOLATE and sell it at health food stores!" Perfect.

Here's another post I found about it. Apparently people like this stuff. Why am I not surprised?

1 comments:

Lucid Designs said...

People in Denver are obsessed with bacon. At first I thought it was a cruiser thing, but since finding these items in stores everywhere, I've found out it is definitely more wide-spread. I think it's insane. Though I will admit I did try chocolate covered blue cheese once. As much as I didn't like it, I did like it better than the bacon. But I also believe bacon can only be edible with ketchup.