Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stop Her!

Stop Her!
I'm standing near the intersection of Oakland Park Blvd. and US1 in Fort Lauderdale. I'm looking for something to shoot. I see words within words. I move a bit forward and then to the right, watching for traffic. There's a bus coming. I step back. A moment later I step forward again and line up the words. Click. ISO 200 F/5.6 1/250.

I've had a very busy week. I spent all weekend trying to get caught up with client work after completely reconstructing my office. I shot this photo during my 4pm lunch break. No matter how busy I am, I always take a few minutes to sit and look at everything around me. I think many people would be surprised at the things they would see if they just took the time to notice. If I ever become so wrapped up in the commercial world that I fail to notice random things like this, I hope one of my friends will smack me. =)

1 comments:

SuperCore said...

why would a friend smack you? What kinda friend is that? i'd just tell you to "Wake Up" and smell the Stop Sign!